COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AT OUR PRACTICE
Our staff are all fully vaccinated, have temperature screening daily, wear masks full time in the clinic and clear an AHS fit to work covid screening questionnaire daily.
Effective November 1st, 2021 clients will be welcomed back into the hospital to attend appointments with their pets. Clients attending appointments will be required to meet the following criteria:
- All clients must have proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to enter the hospital ie. vaccination card issued by AHS or similar from otheR provinces. Photos or paper copies of vaccine certificates will only be accepted until December 31, 2021.
- All clients must clear the AHS screening questionnaire to enter
- All clients must a have normal body temp (less than 38.1C) via a no touch forehead thermometer to enter
- Only one adult can attend the appointment, except euthanasias we will permit two family members to attend
- Masking is mandatory
- Social distancing from staff is mandatory. An assistant will hold your pet for their exams and procedures to facilitate social distancing.
- We will continue to offer curbside services to all clients who wish to do so or do not qualify to enter our practise at this time